Thursday

Thanksgiving Foodtrip at AdU and Hauls


I woke up by 8:30 in the morning to prepare myself for our treat in the College of Pharmacy coz we are...... already a REGISTERED Pharmacist! (Horaaay for that!). Meeting time was 10:30 in the morning but I came to the place by 11:00, you know what! I've been lost for almost 15minutes in LRT Central Station then, in SM Manila, I've wasted around 10 minutes looking for that Shakey's that's only near in the entrance area (O-M---)

We bought Shakey's monster meal deal ...
*picture not mine*

Looks yummy ah! and then we ate it together with our Dean and other professors. We had so much fun!

Evidence of Happiness! :)

Around 2:00 pm, I decided to go and went to Alabang to buy some stuffs and food, coz I received my backpay from my previous company..

These are the some of my items purchased:


AZIZA SHIMMERING LIPGLOSS (J.H.C)



AZIZA LIQUID FOUNDATION (J.H.C)





EVER BILENA BRUSH SET (Watsons)




ASSORTED BANGLES (*bazaar*)






USA 3/4 BLOUSE (Aisa Couture)


Reviews of these will be posted on Fashion Victim. Cost of these items was 636 php only! Streetwise right?!


Oh, its a tiring day.. thanks to Jollibee for making me (BEE Happy) at the end of the day..



No comments:

Post a Comment