Sunday

Thanks giving dinner at Giligans, MOA

Last Thursday, I celebrated my thanksgiving at Giligans, Mall of Asia at Sea side bay together with my High school buddies.

I chose to have dinner with them since I found it a hard time if we will conduct a house party.

One of the freaking happy moments there was the time I first saw the giant Ferris wheel in the Philippines, yes, it is huge indeed. It has air-conditioned cabs but it spin so slow.... It costs 150 pesos per person to ride.



And of course, the most awaited wonderful sunset at the bay.


Its almost 6:00 pm and we decided to order food at Giligans, we ordered good for 6 menu for only 1,042 pesos (Nilagang Baka, Bangus belly, Chicken lollipop, Lechong kawali, Pork barbeque) and I added a plate of lumpiang shanghai for only 88 pesos.

*pictures taken from Jhae's cam



KIM and JHAE


ME and TRICIA


Bar Menu

Giligans Cocktails

We've got a Weng-Weng Carafe for 300php

With my lovely BFFs


Me with the huge ferris wheel on the background! Looks like a firework ah! 
That's all. It was a great night .

~Thanks loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment