Monday

Enchanting Christmas Lights and Sounds at Ayala Triangle Gardens

The first light and sound show at Ayala Triangle.

Its Christmas time.. in the city.... :)


See minutes of spectacle of lights and sounds fest and see the garden come to life, indeed a perfect place to relax, unwind and feel the Christmas.











The mix of Christmas Balls with it's floating effect plus the famous teardrop lights was really amazing!! :) 




I found a great comfort here after work! See.. I came from Sucat, Muntinlupa to Ayala Triangle Gardens for these! And, I'm really satisfied.. I walked from Greenbelt to the place. :)






And of course!! The yummy pinoy spag from Spaghetti Factory ends my day!! :)




Visit this awesome place and see enchanting lights as well!! Until December 30, 2012 only from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. Don't worry there's ample place to go by after and there are many food cribs to visit as well! 
~enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment