Saturday

Unboxing my Christmas Gifts 2012

I know its too late to post this but I just want to thank those people who gave such precious things last Christmas...

I just want to share with you this simple things that made me happy and touched.

What I've got this christmas from my Watsons colleagues,

1. YENG VERSIONS LIVE (4th album)

YENG VERSIONS LIVE! 

This is Yeng's 4th album, and I love it so much! Though this album was her version of old OPM classics, I saw the real yeng as a rockstar I listen to this hits...

Let us go through the album starting on this...


As you open the album, you will definitely see this! yeah, its a rectangular album! :)
It has 2 CDs, one for audio and the other one, music videos....


I love Yeng with her new haircut! :)


And then here are the songs on this album....






Her message!




2. MARIONNAUD TRAVELERS BRUSH SET



Contains:  blusher brush, concealer brush, lip brush, eyeshadow brush, eyebrow brush/comb


3. NYX COSMETICS

I welcome NYX to my new collection, I love this brand as I searched it through online shops.

Here's what I got...

NYX MATTE LIPSTICK - SWEET PINK

NYX LIPLINER PENCIL

NYX LIPSMACKING COLORS - HERO

NYX ABOVE AND BEYOND - FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER

4. BROWN SLING POUCH

(THE BROWN ONE: SO CUTE, ITS HANDY!)


5. VIBRANT COIN PURSE

WITH MY NICKNAME .

6. HELLO KITTY PILLOW



7. KPOP NATION 3 TICKET


8. EXCEL LIPCREAM

PALE SHADE, SO FRAGRANT
I think that's all!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment