Saturday

MMD Area Mexican Christmas Party 2012

Ola Amiga! :)

Were having a fiesta party, so bring up your sombreros and mojitos!

Last December 13, we conduct our area christmas party (Sucat, Bicutan, Baclaran, Taft and Muntinlupa branches) at Moonwalk, Paranaque.

It was indeed a fun party, one thing that we are not satisfied. - the venue. It was so small for us (almost 100 in headcount) be into that place.

But, here's our branch picture from CrazyClicks Photobooth...

Sucat Service Road 1096

And here's other pictures with my colleagues....





Yes. I didn't wore the Mexican Fiesta Costume, I just wore a modern-mexican style glittery dress, with cool pumps from Chelsea.


A picture with Mexican girls of SM Sucat!
And you know what? I won a minor price (Electric Kettle) with my least expectations...

Am I that lucky for this? LOL. 14 is my lucky numbeeerr??

ME with my friend and co-pharmacist Juliet with her prize too!

Merry Christmas to all and I hope you had a great time with your Christmas parties too!

No comments:

Post a Comment