Saturday

BREAKING DAWN PART 2: BONE-BREAKING & BREATH TAKING movie

Twihards have been waiting for the last installment of the ‘Twilight series’. Bella Swan, who turned into a vampire and her half-human half-vampire daughter Renesmee was born, ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ finally brought the curtain down for the vampire series with the final war between the Cullens and the Volturi.

ADMIT ONE! :)


I claimed myself as a big fan of this series, ( I think it started way back since I was in my pharma days)
And to know that this was the last part, I am so sad that it has to end, with no idea at all, whether triumph or a disaster?

Roller Coaster Emotion. Yes, I screamed, I cried, I laughed. The "twist" was really awesome!
The did not fail to keep the excitement until the very end. I'm almost leaning on the edge of my seat, my heart was beating fast, I had my long deep breaths and my nerves were cracking throughout the war between Cullens and the Volturi.

"A Thousand Years" soundtrack that made the movie sentimental especially when they gave a rundown of all the characters of the whole series and the best part was when it ended when Bella and Edward was sitting in the meadows like there is where it all began until forever. (grabe. nakaka-adik na talaga tong kantang ito!)


I was speechless and teary-eyed as I submerged in a wave of nostalgia. The fact that this was by far, the best film of the franchise in terms of excitement, acting, and story line. 


I dont know what rating other people might give, but for me, I got my perfect ending... the best-EST ever...


How's this movie for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment