Friday

Me As A Manufacturing Pharmacist

I previously worked at a famous sterile manufacturing company in Mandaluyong,
where I really learned a lot in the field of production, how to handle a line, people, meet quotas and how to manage entire batch of products..

I'm glad that I am able to be given this kind of opportunity , that I met reputable company, awesome colleagues and wonderful people in this job..

Part of my everyday routine is to ride a bus from our city going to Magallanes station of MRT up to Boni Ave station, I experienced heavy traffic, electricity breakdown that caused MRT not to pursue travel, floods, and even dyspnea inside MRT that in a flash, I'll faint , but then I'm so lucky that MRT door suddenly opened that gave way for me to inhale oxygen! (Im turning blue.. literally, color blue! :D)

Anyway, although I stayed there for 3 months.. those times that gave me knowledge, experience -  happy or bad that I'll be able to treasure and kept in my heart and mind..

I miss my super ever messy desk!


Another journey closes, but I know there's some thing that awaits me.. to render my duty as a pharmacist and be able to explore another setting which I will be more efficient...

These are the good people with a good heart that I met, their smiles and laughter's will always be remained, and our friendship I think will be the same till we cross our paths again.





Quality Control and Pharmacists









Yeah... I'm missing our pizza party sooo bad......
I think this is the last part of my blog... 


I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks...
William Shakespeare (~1564-1616), English playwright & poet. From:Twelfth Night, Act III, Scene 3

No comments:

Post a Comment