Friday

Happy 21st Birthday to ME!

June 25, 2012.

Hey! Its my Birthday!

Yeah, I hate my birthday.... still do not know why... any way...

My birthday was not perfect at all,

I found a shocking news, be surprised with my best friends and have a dinner with my workmates..

Smiles. Laughter. Freak.

My best friend fetched me at our branch for us to buy my guitar and to treat her at Yellowcab.

But then, my other best friend was another person behind this "kalokohan"

They planned to surprise me at Yellowcab that there is cupcakes w/ candle and a birthday song.....

omo.. I'm sooo touched....


Of Course! I ordered my all time favorite - NEW YORK'S FINEST

ME and TRICIA 


ME and JHAE


This yummy pistachio ice cream from Yellow Cab comes in a cute canister.

YUM YUM YUM!!

A Little Bit Retarded..... 






And their SUPER HOT GIFT! - A Hot Pink Thong! Ghaaad!




THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BEST FRIENDS!






PART TWO 



Part Two was held at Jollibee Santana Grove together with Celebration of Nikki.

We both celebrated our birthdays dated 25 and 26.

Our guests were our close friends Rose, Hydee and Annalou.

We enjoyed being young kids, celebrating birthday at this fast food chain!









Sa JOLLIBEE ... BEE-DA ANG SAYA!!

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment