Friday

Look Good, Feel Great, Have Fun at Watsons!



When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.



I was hired at Watsons Philippines as a Pharmacist early this year.

Another path opened for me and its very different from my previous job.

Being a community pharmacist is a very crucial job, that we will able to deal with patients,
give their required medications, counsel them in their health needs and be able to provide and exceed expectations in providing health services.








I also admit that being in this setting gave me different perspectives, good or bad, happy and sad...
But, we are very touched to see people happy especially when we were able to give our best service and heart especially to our patients.



I'm happy to meet my new friends, new colleagues to deal with... and I consider them as my new family...



ME and KATRIN, my co-Pharmacist







What is the recipe for successful achievement?

To my mind there are just four essential ingredients:
Choose a career you love,
give it the best there is in you,
seize your opportunities,
and be a member of the team.



No comments:

Post a Comment