Saturday

Chicken Cravings at 4fingers MOA.

I love everything in Korean.

Yes, this awesome Korean-style chicken is a must try! (Yummmy! Yummmy!!)

Way back in pyrolympics 2013, me and my bff Tricia, went around to find a good place to eat. and we suddenly saw 4fingers which I heard before, a counterpart of Bonchon.


The place is so cool that New York- inspired graffiti like on subways is the theme! ASTIG!


WALL!

COMFORT ROOM! :) so huge!


COOL Cup! :) 


Our Chicken in SOY GARLIC and Tricia! :)

COOL PAN! 

SUPEEERR CRRIISPPY and tasty Chicken! 

Two Drumsticks!

I can say that this is a bit better than Bonchon's. Specially the place and the Chicken itself.. i love the crispiness and SOY Garlic flavor overload. Hoping to spread their branches more.

Rating : 4/5- 4fingers ; 3.5/5 - Bonchon


CRAVING?! Visit 4fingers FB Page   

No comments:

Post a Comment